UKC

Data Analytics and Dashboards

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 james wardle 21 Apr 2021

Hello  UKC

I'm looking for some good suggestions for tools.  (Preferable SaaS)  for Data analysts and Dashboarding.

I've got some fairly simple data sets that get reported into Google sheets and  Airtable.

I would like to create some dynamically generated dashboards.  things like top ten and bottom 10 users, average users per hour, users with most X, 

I could do this all in Google sheets or SQL /jquery but I would like to find something a bit more drag and drop that I can set up and give to non-technical colleagues to own and evolve

Any suggestions for good tools for Data Analytics and Dashboards?

Thanks

James

Doug 22 Apr 2021
In reply to james wardle:

Some of my former colleagues kept trying to get me to use Tableau . I never really got beyond an initial 'play' but it does seem pretty good.

nniff 22 Apr 2021

Tableau or PowerBI should do the job - for something simple, probably the latter

herbe_rouge 22 Apr 2021

A Shiny app in R?

chris_r 22 Apr 2021

If you're looking to buy a specific analysis and dashboard tool then the market leaders are Tableau, PowerBI and QlikView.

As others have said, you can do it for a lot less using packages such as R, but there's a time vs money vs functionality trade off.

I'm a Tableau developer and used to use PowerBI. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions. 

OP james wardle 23 Apr 2021

thanks for all the suggestions  everyone,  I had a play with Tableau and liked it but in the end went with www.jetpackdata.com

thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...