UKC

Europa Cup Final

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Babika 31 May 2023

What a display of non-football. We haven't even got to the penalties and there's been 15 yellow cards. I despair. 

Let's hope it not as bad tempered and full of diving Italians next Wednesday. 

Bottom Clinger 01 Jun 2023
In reply to Babika:

Couldn’t watch it, and glad I didn’t!  

Whose your money on the the FA Cup?  I wonder City potentially winning the treble will spur Utd on?  Utd need something, but odd things do happen. 

The New NickB 01 Jun 2023
In reply to Bottom Clinger:

Just discussing the FA Cup final at work and your beloved Wigan Latics came up in conversation. Anything can happen!

Bottom Clinger 01 Jun 2023
In reply to The New NickB:

> Just discussing the FA Cup final at work and your beloved Wigan Latics came up in conversation. Anything can happen!

I very very rarely bring this up, just incase I accidentally remind those Man City fans that use this forum and it triggers some form of PTSD. Very rarely. 

RobAJones 03 Jun 2023

Today's rehab session went OK, although those nice people (not the ones with 97 on their shirts) from Man U could have been more amenable. Two English wins in Europe next week should help nicely. 

Bottom Clinger 03 Jun 2023
In reply to RobAJones:

Very good!  To be honest, at 13.95 seconds I thought it could’ve ended up 10-0. Listened to it on Five Live whilst enjoying the warm sunshine in Scotland. 
Good luck in your next final. 

Gündoğan is brilliant. Irreplaceable ?   

PaulJepson 03 Jun 2023

David Silva was irreplaceable. Or was he?

OP Babika 04 Jun 2023

Sorry, didn't watch it - too much precious sunshine outside to be had. And for most neutrals the choice was a bit meh.

Anyway THE big match is only 3 days away now. Fly out tomorrow, fingers crossed for success

Bottom Clinger 04 Jun 2023
In reply to Babika:

I often would rather listen on 5 live than watch TV football. 

Fingers crossed for you guys. Lots of neutrals will be hoping West Ham win. 

Bottom Clinger 04 Jun 2023
In reply to PaulJepson:

Pep certainly has a way of adjusting his team/buying/developing players. Fergie was also a master. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...