UKC

Extra time

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Lurking Dave 14 Mar 2019

... will it go to penalties?

I don't fancy the UK's chances, you just know that BoJo will sky the ball over the bar, the camera pans round to see Lineker distraught and Gazza in tears...

LD

john arran 15 Mar 2019
In reply to Lurking Dave:

Our inside forward JRM reckons he can get better personal sponsorship terms by scoring all the goals himself, so is refusing to pass the ball to the other forwards (Barnier & Juncker). Needless to say, his claims of having Messi-like skill are delusional and the best he can hope for is to retire with a fat pay packet once we've been knocked out of the cup and dropped down the world league table.

Duncan Bourne 15 Mar 2019

Meanwhile JC jogs about on the sideline hoping for a substitute but keeps tripping over his own feet

The Norris 15 Mar 2019

The manager, wearing her 'TM' emblazoned duffle coat keeps repeatedly shouting the same instructions to the players over and over again, playing the same formation with the same players, no tactical awareness, just hoping her team might start listening, but ultimately no one cares about her croaky growling anymore.

elsewhere 15 Mar 2019

It's a game of at least three halves Dave.

Post edited at 07:34
 MonkeyPuzzle 15 Mar 2019

Mark Francois is booked for a blatant dive which he tried to say was a foul by "Remoaners".

Hat Dude 15 Mar 2019
In reply to The Norris:

TM has just been caught on the pitchside mic saying "That Barnier has just got me the sack! Do I not like that!!!"

krikoman 15 Mar 2019
In reply to May:

"you're shit, and you knew you are, you're shit and......"

profitofdoom 15 Mar 2019
In reply to elsewhere:

> It's a game of at least three halves Dave.

Three halfwits*

*JOKE

earlsdonwhu 15 Mar 2019

I think the phrase, "Lost the dressing room" is going to be heard frequently.

subtle 15 Mar 2019
In reply to The Norris:

> The manager, wearing her 'TM' emblazoned duffle coat keeps repeatedly shouting the same instructions to the players over and over again, playing the same formation with the same players, no tactical awareness, just hoping her team might start listening, but ultimately no one cares about her croaky growling anymore.

Seems to be working now for Chelsea

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...