UKC

/ If you needed money....or perhaps you need 'coach

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
The Ice Doctor - on 19 Dec 2018

Would you sell your body?

Would you sell your Grandmother?

I am not taking the p*** with this posting either.

That's what people have come to.

You can even have '''extreme life coaching" whatever that crap is. Presumably for rich people or Corporate people who have not got a clue about anything.

You can go and live with Tribes or  in a rainforest . Of course it's" safe environment" , so it's a rip off. I'd love to read the contract. That is so unethical, cultures selling out. There really is little hope....

MG - on 19 Dec 2018
In reply to The Ice Doctor:

Wot?

BnB - on 19 Dec 2018

Serious response: Have a lie-down. "Extreme posting" isn't helping.

wercat on 19 Dec 2018

My "Body" isn't of merchantable quality

arch - on 19 Dec 2018

>

> I am not taking the p*** with this posting either.

Are you sure ??

Bjartur i Sumarhus on 19 Dec 2018

There are only four words in the English language which end in "-dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.

Your post falls under the second one and your mental health possibly under the fourth. My looks and sexual prowess fall under one and three respectively.

Sean_J - on 19 Dec 2018
In reply to Bjartur i Sumarhus:

what a splendidous fact

Shani - on 19 Dec 2018

Possible my favourite post of 2018. Every sentence is more confusing than the one before. 

Dax H - on 19 Dec 2018

Would I sell my body, hell yes if I could find someone to pay for it, if no one was willing to pay I would offer it FOC, if no one wanted it FOC I might resort to paying for it. 

Would I sell my granny, no she has been dead for years. 

I find the best way to deal with needing money is not to need money. I don't borrow more than I can easily afford, if I can't put money in the savings I don't borrow at all nor do I spend on anything other than food and shelter until I can start saving again. I class myself as skint if my accessible money gets down to 20k and if it hits that point it's aldi over tescos and wear a jumper rather than run the heating. 

Blue Straggler - on 20 Dec 2018

I'm meant to be on a short hiatus but here a Lebowski intervention is much called for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHLelReSWdY

or if 25s is too long here is the 4s version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-WPlvZguZ4

Post edited at 00:03

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.