UKC

lanzarote?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
At the risk of sounding dum, has anyone been walking climbing cycling on lanzarote?
And if so what’s good for soloing on the cost south west of the airport,
Fly 4th one week so any tips bar[don’t eat yellow snow and the like] I will be glad to have, as a week sitting on a “sun bed” is a no no
And if you there all the better
 Al Evans 02 May 2012
In reply to google: Hmmmm Lanzarote,, Went there with the YMCA to Sort canp that international teams used, when we wwre there the Nederlands cyclinhg team were there and a few international boxers. WE mostly used bikes to get around the Island, But there were some intereating diveraions. I would go walking in the hills, which were not so extinct volcanoes.These areas had caves, which on exploring prove to be lava tubes.
 EeeByGum 02 May 2012
In reply to google: Was speaking to a chap who used to live there. Apparently there is a log of climbing to be had in the north west of the island. It isn't a big place and you can easily drive from south to north in an hour. Are you staying in Playa Blanca per chance? Not much around there at a guess, but you never know.
neil.....34 02 May 2012
there is loads of climbing on the island, I made a topo some years ago for all the climbing and bouldering, drop me an email neil@maisonbleau.com and i will send you it
In reply to google: in reply,
1, caves cool in the sun thanks, but not so extinct so is sulphur fumes a danger?

2, no staying at in puerto del Carmen what ever that is, bars and discos probably!

3 topo have sent e post to you

4, thanks to the above

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...