UKC

More lies and manipulation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ciro 26 May 2020

Cummings used the public forum his PM generously provided, to tell us that he never opposed the lockdown - he knew the dangers  of coronaviruses, and had in fact blogged about them in the past.

Turns out he edited a blog *the day after he came back from Durham* to include mention of coronavirus

https://mobile.twitter.com/faisalislam/status/1265034438645293056?s=20

You'd think the governments data svengali would know that there's a permanent record of what you put on the internet. 

He's trying to get out of his part in the disastrous herd immunity strategy, which resulted in one of the highest death tolls in the world, and using our anger at his lockdown breaches to do it.

I have no suitable words to express my disgust at the people who are running our country.

doz 26 May 2020

> I have no suitable words to express my disgust at the people who are running our country.

I do

toad 26 May 2020
In reply to doz:

> I do

As does a certain Scottish conservative ex- minister

"I cannot in good faith tell them that they were all wrong and that one senior adviser to the government was right"

OP Ciro 26 May 2020
In reply to doz:

> I do

Ok, I probably do, but not ones that won't get me banned from the forum 😁😡😡

Basemetal 26 May 2020
In reply to Ciro:

Do the mainstream media know about this yet? Please somebody ( who knows how) make sure they do!

mondite 26 May 2020
In reply to Basemetal:

yeah its slowly spreading. Although I would have my doubt the lobby journalists will report it since its not the sort of thing their "source in number 10" will pass on to them for some reason.

James Malloch 26 May 2020
OP Ciro 26 May 2020
In reply to Basemetal:

Faisal Islam is fairly mainstream... He's the economics editor for the BBC.

Hope they're just checking out the rest of his blog history before running a story, rather than thinking it's not something the public are interested in...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...