UKC

News Flash: Midges........

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Milesy 29 Jun 2013
Yes there are midges out. Unsuprisingly it is nearly July. This happens every year I hear. Don't worry they will probably stop in a few months and probably be back the same time next year. Deal with it
 The Lemming 29 Jun 2013
In reply to Milesy:

Over the last few weeks my dyslexia has been playing tricks on me. I keep having to do double-takes with subject titles when I think that every body is going on about midgets before reading again.
 dale1968 29 Jun 2013
In reply to The Lemming:Be a far more interesting thread
OP Milesy 04 Jul 2013
In reply to dale1968:

My thread was actually sarcasm to the dozen midge threads at this time of year every year as if Midges were a new phenomenon.
 Offwidth 04 Jul 2013
In reply to Milesy:

Its like railing against the tide. If your target climb is on a midgy crag stop moaning and wait until there is some wind.
 ericinbristol 04 Jul 2013
In reply to Milesy:

Yes there are threads about midges out. Unsurprisingly it is July. This happens every year I hear. Don't worry they will probably stop in a few months and probably be back the same time next year. Deal with it
OP Milesy 04 Jul 2013
touché
OP Milesy 04 Jul 2013
btw... I used "Smidge" for the first time last night and was very pleasantly suprised. I had a swarm round me for a large part of the night and only seen one bite on my arm. Normally I look like I have measles, and get bit on the eyeballs and everything.
 AlH 04 Jul 2013
In reply to Milesy: Told ya
 Conf#2 04 Jul 2013
In reply to Milesy:

WILL NOT DEAL. MUST ATTACK. CHAAAARRRGEEEE!

(lowercase bit)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...