UKC

President Ahmadinejad ready to be first Iranian astronaut

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MikeTS 04 Feb 2013
“Sending living things to space is the result of Iranian efforts and the dedication of thousands of Iranian professional scientists,”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hes-going-himself-presi...

Go go go! You can do it!
 Reach>Talent 04 Feb 2013
In reply to MikeTS:
He is a brave chap: I wouldn't climb into a super secret Iranian flying contraption, their brand new stealth fighter looks suspiciously like a fibreglass model (flys like one as well if the grainy video is to be believed).
 Clarence 04 Feb 2013
In reply to MikeTS:

Didn't one monkey go up and another one come back down? If that is so then go for it Ahmadinejad, who knows who we will get back this time...
 Reach>Talent 04 Feb 2013
In reply to Clarence:
Iranian scientists are claiming it was a clerical error that they used the wrong monkey for the second shot.
 hokkyokusei 04 Feb 2013
In reply to Reach>Talent:
> (In reply to Clarence)
> Iranian scientists are claiming it was a clerical error that they used the wrong monkey for the second shot.

I see what you did there.
 Clarence 04 Feb 2013
In reply to Reach>Talent:

Those Iranian Clerics get the blame for everything!
 mypyrex 04 Feb 2013
In reply to MikeTS: While they're about it why don't they invite the North Korean fat-arsed little dick to go as well? Two birds, one stone...
cragtaff 04 Feb 2013
In reply to MikeTS: Don't know about the next astronaut, he is more likely to be the next Gadaffi/ Mubarak/ Assad.

We can hope can't we.
redsonja 04 Feb 2013
In reply to mypyrex: heehee! thats a great idea
In reply to MikeTS:

I can think of at least two countries that would lend him a rocket if he wanted to get there faster.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...