UKC

Rosena Allin-Khan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Rog Wilko 10 May 2020

It wouldn't be surprising if you hadn't heard of Rosena Allin-Khan. Not exactly a household name, though she did stand in the contest for Labour's deputy leader. I think in the next few years you will hear of her much more, and I hope to live long enough to see and hear her speaking as a minister. That is, as long as she survives working at the Covid front line with inadequate protection. This article is worth a read.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/10/rosena-allin-khan-if-matt-...

In reply to Rog Wilko:

It seems incredible to me that Hancock hasn’t been speaking to her since the virus first began to hit the UK. I’m sure we’ll hear much more from her......

OP Rog Wilko 10 May 2020
In reply to I like climbing:

> It seems incredible to me that Hancock hasn’t been speaking to her since the virus first began to hit the UK. I’m sure we’ll hear much more from her......

Yes, I'd not thought of that - his very own source on the front line! Politics, eh?

krikoman 10 May 2020
In reply to Rog Wilko:

She's great, what's not to like? Very impressive.

Hancock seems to think she's a bit uppity, which can only mean she's better than I think.

Post edited at 16:13
OP Rog Wilko 10 May 2020
In reply to krikoman:

Yes, playing the man (woman in this case) not the ball is a sure sign of having lost the argument, and also a sign of respect (though not to be admitted).

Bob Kemp 10 May 2020
In reply to Rog Wilko:

Hancock appears to be succumbing to the pressure...

https://twitter.com/MrMichaelSpicer/status/1259031511891877888?s=20

krikoman 10 May 2020
In reply to Bob Kemp:

Nice one, he's very funny.

Hancock is a clown, who can read a script, but can't string a sentence together otherwise. God help us!!

When he fist took over from Boris, I thought, he's not as bad as I thought he was, until he got asked a question.

Post edited at 19:58

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...