UKC

Very relatable article on our behaviours

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Blue Straggler 17 May 2020

A friend posted this on Facebook and the headline made me think it was going to be something like The Daily Mash but it’s not; it’s a very concise “pop psychology” exploration of how and why we are being a bit cratchety in the current situation.

I will simply post the link and leave it (though this is not a troll post! I just mean i have nothing further to add and I am sure there will be some debate on this thread, which I won’t benefit from engaging in) 

https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/bad-temper-lockdown

mick taylor 17 May 2020
In reply to Blue Straggler:

I like the cock poking its head from under the laptop.

Luke90 17 May 2020

I guess UKC has the 'dislike' data to test her 30% theory.

lorentz 17 May 2020

I'm a dick before all this started, I'm afraid. In my defence I'm reminded of Gary's rousing "acting" speech in Team America.

"The world needs us dicks. Yeah sure, dicks f*** pu**ies, but they also f*** a**holes!"

Based on an unscientific ongoing overview of the threads I choose to read on the Off Belay and The Pub forums on here, it feels to me that late-March to late April, in general people were being nicer than usual to each other, even in debates. 
Since the evening of May 10th, the usual argumentative tone has returned. I include myself in this analysis. 

Paul Sagar 19 May 2020

Yup I can relate to that!

krikoman 19 May 2020

> Based on an unscientific ongoing overview of the threads I choose to read on the Off Belay and The Pub forums on here, it feels to me that late-March to late April, in general people were being nicer than usual to each other, even in debates. 

Bollocks!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...