UKC

Wireless mouse and keyboard for an imac

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 icnoble 11 May 2017
I recently bought a second hand 27" imac 5K retina display and it didn't include a mouse or keyboard. I have used an apple mouse in the past with my macbook. I wasn't that keen on the mouse and the Apple keyboard is a bit small. .I do a fair bit of photo editing using lightroom and photoshop. Do any of you imac users have any non Apple recommendations for a wireless mouse and keyboard. Up to now I have been impressed with logitech products.
In reply to icnoble:

The trackpad is really capable when you get used to it! Worth a punt if can get one off eBay at a decent price!
 Glyno 11 May 2017
In reply to icnoble:

I've used various wireless mice(?) with both PC and Mac and found them all pretty similar regards response and accuracy, which is why I'd always use a wired mouse (and keyboard).
OP icnoble 13 May 2017
In reply to icnoble:

I have just bought the latest track pad from a seller on Ebay for £70. Now for the keyboard.
 wintertree 14 May 2017
In reply to icnoble:

I use an Apple wireless keyboard and touchpad and a Logitech wireless trackball. The combination works great. Keyboard looks small because it lacks a numeric keypad but that's never bothered me.

SouthernSteve 14 May 2017
In reply to icnoble:

If you are using the latest operating systems 10.11 or above the new wireless ones from Apple are good as they are rechargeable via a USB cable and don't need other batteries. There is no numeric extension on this keyboard which is sometimes not helpful.
OP icnoble 14 May 2017
In reply to SouthernSteve:

I had a look at one of these Apple Keyboards and was not impressed, to small and almost flat so not great ergonomically for me, but thanks for the reply.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...