3RD ROCK IS LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME STUDIO & WAREHOUSE MANAGER - COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
3RD ROCK is a sustainable activewear brand bringing innovation to active, fun-filled lives. We aspire to make you look great, feel amazing, whilst helping to save our planet.
3RD ROCK has a vibrant and exciting working environment. We’re a passionate bunch, committed to creating top quality, unique and sustainable clothing.
Being a small brand, we are able to provide exciting and ever-challenging opportunities for our team.
This is an exciting new opening where you'll be responsible for a vital part of the supply chain process. You'll manage processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met.
- Picking and packing website and wholesale orders
- Stock management: making sure the stock levels are controlled and our systems accurately represent the true stock levels
- Returns processing
- Commercial shipping of bulk internationally
- Operating stock related IT systems
- Quality assurance
- Studio general management
- Overseeing student placements production to and from suppliers
3RD ROCK Private LTD.
Suite 3D North Mill, Belper DE56 1YD, UK.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Highly organised and driven with meticulous attention to detail - you are patient and methodical
- Technical and IT skills, particularly when it comes to database management and spreadsheets
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in the worlds of climbing, sustainability, yoga, fashion and fitness
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration - advantage
- Climber - advantage
Enjoy a relaxed and casual working environment alongside great benefits for the right applicant: