UKC

5.10 Anasazi/Tenaya Masai/Butora Narsha/Prana Shorts

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Stoop324 24 Jun 2019

Butora Narsha Blue size UK8.5 £80 they have been used 2 times indoors maybe 20 boulder routes max and 2 outdoor sport routes. as good as new.

5.10 Anasazi Pink lace up size UK6 £70 selling for that price as ive looked online and nowhere has them in stock in that size they have been used indoors bouldering less than 10 times and been outside a couple trips, they are still not worn in. i have had them for ages and never liked them so just got put away and never used again. they have a 1 tiny tear about 10mm between the heel and the lace vertically down the ankle where the stitching has come a little bit undone. Its next to the inside finger loop. sounds worse than it is.

Tenaya Masai lace up size UK7 £45 they have been used more than the other shoes and probably just worn in had these for years bought as a comfortable second pair of shoes for a trip in Asia probably been used on about 30 sport routes maximum still have loads of life left in them. 

Prana Mojo Shorts (colour Khaki) size small £20 worn once but too big for me.

prices exclude Postage.

Xavierpercy 24 Jun 2019
In reply to Stoop324:

I will take the Masai’s if still available

OP Stoop324 24 Jun 2019

I forgot to upload the photos. If anyone wants them just ask.

OP Stoop324 24 Jun 2019
In reply to Xavierpercy:

I have emailed you.

Struck Lucky 26 Jun 2019
In reply to Stoop324:

Hi, I'm interested in your Prana shorts for sale. Are they still available? Is it possible to send pictures. Thank you.

Lucky 

OP Stoop324 26 Jun 2019
In reply to Stoop324:

Tenaya shoes and the Shorts are Sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...