/ Assorted gear and stuff for sale.
Apologises to those I didn't originally manage to get back to. But let's try this again. Here s a mix of gear all used but in very good usable condition. They are priced with postage included, simpler and easier.
1. Petzl Nomics new models. Used couple of times still in great shape on these great axes. £310.
2. Wild Country Hexentrics. Full set. £40.
3. Mix if Wild Country and Metolius wires x15. £40.
4. Mummut 70m 10mm rope. Brand new.£55.
6. Black Diamond 16cm turbo express ice screw x2. £25 each.
7. Mummut El Cap helmet. Size sml-med £15.
8. Mammut walking boots. Size 8uk. £15.
9. Force Ten Exped 3 Tent. Great condition.£300.
10. Expedition postcard 1962-63. Signed by Chris Bonnington, John Streetly, Derek Walker, Vic Bray, Ian Clough and Don Whillans. £150.
11. Expedition postcard 1970 Annapurna South Face. Signed by Chris Bonnington, Dougal Haston, Martin Boysen, M Burke, Nick Escort, Tom Frost, Kelvin Kent, Mike Thompson, Don Whillans. £250.
12. Expedition postcard 1967-68 Corte Torre. Signed by Peter Crew, Dougal Haston, Mick Burke, Martin Boysen. £150
13. Don Whillans, Portrait of a mountaineer. 1st ed 1971. Fine condition signed Joe Brown. £200.
14. Don Whillans Portrait of a mountaineer. 1st ed 1971. Signed by Hamish McInnes, Don Roscoe, Chris Bonnington, Joe Mortimor Smith, Dennis Grey, Joe Brown, Greg Child, Derek Walker, Ian Howell and Colin Mortlock. Fine condition. £200.
15. Camp quickdraws, set of 10. £45.
Please message for any details and any other picture's of gear/books youbwant to see.
Again apologises to those who messaged but I didn't reply last time.
yhm - re: the qd's, rope, hexes
PM'd about the screws. Are they turbo or express? I can't tell from the picture.
Is the el cap helmet still available?
Any micro nuts in amongst those wires?
This week's Friday Night Video is the quintessential bouldering film: Rampage. Released in 1999, it features a youthful, 19-year-old Chris Sharma roaming around the American west with friends Obe Carrion, Josh Lowell and Brett...