UKC

FS: big wall, trad, ice gear & ski touring setup

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rob84 28 Apr 2019

326879.jpg

I'm having a bit of a clear out - individual photos available on request. All prices are for collection from Whaley Bridge/S Manchester or postage can be arranged at buyers expense. Drop me an email through the forum if you want anything as I'm likely to pick that up quicker than a post on here. Cheers for looking, Rob

Big wall gear

Big wall hardwear

• Copper heads and aluminium heads - 2x copper (different small sizes) and 2x aluminium (large sizes), never placed. £10
  • DMM brass offset size 0 - never used. £5
  • Moses Enterprises Micro Cam Hook - never used. £5
  • Moes Enterprses wide sky hook - never used. £5
  • Black Diamond RURP - never used. £5
  • Black Diamond Angle piton, size 1, light use. £5
  • Black Diamond Knifeblade piton, size 1, light use. £5
  • Black Diamond Knifeblade piton, size 5 ,light use. £5
  • Black Diamond Pecker piton, size 1, light use. £6

Climbing hardwear

• Black Diamond C4 Camalot size 5 (purple), very little use. £50
  • Black Diamond C4 Camalot size 1 (red), used but decent condition. £25
  • 2x Wild Country Friend size 0.4 (grey), new style with thumb loop and extendable sling. Both brand new, never placed. £40 each
  • 2x Wild Country Friend size 0.5 (purple), new style with thumb loop and extendable sling. Both brand new, never placed. £40 each
  • Petzl Laser Speed Light ice screw, 17cm - ultralight (100g) aluminium ice screw with steel tip for easy bite. Used only for ski mountaineering and placed only a handful of times. £35
  • Petzl Spatha tat knife - old version (orange) small folding knife with carabiner hole. Minimal use. £4
  • 4x used DMM Alpha Trad carabiners (purple, green, red & yellow). £12
  • 6x used DMM Spectre carabiners (2x yellow, 2x red, 1x green, 1x purple). £12
  • 4x used DMM Aero carabiners (3x straight gate, 1x bent). £8
  • 2x used DMM Oval plain gate carabiners. £4
  • 1x Black Diamond Oval carabiner. £2
  • 2x used Black Diamond Positron straight gate (1x blue, 1x gold). £4
  • 1x used Black Diamond Hotwire (blue). £2
  • 1x used Wild Country Zenon (silver). £2 
  • 1x used Wild Country Wild Wire (silver). £2
  • Nut tool with in-built wiregate carabiner attachment and two holes to tighten M10 and M12 bolt buts. I have no idea what brand and it's very well used but still perfectly functional. Free with any other purchase.

Ice axes

2x Petzl quarks - shafts are in excellent condition with very little use, the picks have been switched over from anothe pair of tools and have been used but still tons of pitches in them. One adze and one hammer. £200

2x Petzl Nomics - reasonable use over four seasons on mostly ice routes in Scotland and the Alps, but still in good condition. I have added grip tape up the full length of the shaft, cord for spring leashes to the pommels and they also come with an adze and micro hammer which can be added/removed as needed. £200

Ski setup

• Skis: K2 Annex 108, length: 184cm, width: 139mm (tip)/108mm (waist)/127mm (tail), used but in good condition - the usual minor scratches as is to be expected from normal use which I’ve filled with ptex as needed. No core shots or edge damage. I’ve sharpened the edges and waxed the bases, with wax left un-scraped since last winter whilst in storage. I can either scrape them before they’re picked up/posted or leave them as they are for transit - up to the buyer. Also includes the base plates for RescueSki ski finder system but not the transmitters - these are easily purchased here: http://www.resqski.com if you want to use them and if not you can remove them or leave them on unused as they don’t interfere with the function of the ski.
  • Bindings: Dynafit Radical ST 2 also in good condition. These are the perfect balance of beefy bindings that will release when you want them to but not when you don’t, whilst still staying at a very respectable weight. Mounted to a BSL of 304mm.
  • Skins: K2 pre-cut nylon/mohair mix in great nick.
  • Ski crampons: Dynafit 110mm model, complete with a first aid kit that fits in the void between them when packed.

£475 for the full ski setup (I won't split items)

Post edited at 19:14
 Gwain 29 Apr 2019
In reply to Rob84:

Hi Rob, 

You have a pm. 

Cheers, Gwain  

OP Rob84 29 Apr 2019
In reply to Rob84:

So far the following have sold:

• 2x Metolius 6-step ladder aiders 
  • 2x Metolius Easy Daisies
  • All big wall hardwear
  • Petzl spatha knife

Plus a number of other items awaiting confirmation from the potential buyers - I'll update again once they sell

rob1 30 Apr 2019
In reply to Rob84:

Rob

I would be interested in the BD oval Wiregates and BD pecker

OP Rob84 30 Apr 2019
In reply to Rob84:

Also now sold are:

• 4x DMM Alpha Trads 
  • 6x DMM Spectres
  • 2x DMM Ovals
  • 1x Black Diamond Oval
  • nut key
  • Petzl Laser Speed Light ice screw
OP Rob84 01 May 2019
In reply to Rob84:

Both sets of ice tools also now gone

OP Rob84 01 May 2019
In reply to Rob84:

To make things a bit clearer, here is what is left at this point:

Big wall gear

Climbing hardwear

• Black Diamond C4 Camalot size 5 (purple), very little use. £50
  • Black Diamond C4 Camalot size 1 (red), used but decent condition. £25
  • 2x Wild Country Friend size 0.4 (grey), new style with thumb loop and extendable sling. Both brand new, never placed. £40 each
  • 2x Wild Country Friend size 0.5 (purple), new style with thumb loop and extendable sling. Both brand new, never placed. £40 each
  • 4x used DMM Aero carabiners (3x straight gate, 1x bent). £8
  • 2x used Black Diamond Positron straight gate (1x blue, 1x gold). £4
  • 1x used Black Diamond Hotwire (blue). £2
  • 1x used Wild Country Zenon (silver). £2 
  • 1x used Wild Country Wild Wire (silver). £2

Ski setup

• Skis: K2 Annex 108, length: 184cm, width: 139mm (tip)/108mm (waist)/127mm (tail), used but in good condition - the usual minor scratches as is to be expected from normal use which I’ve filled with ptex as needed. No core shots or edge damage. I’ve sharpened the edges and waxed the bases, with wax left un-scraped since last winter whilst in storage. I can either scrape them before they’re picked up/posted or leave them as they are for transit - up to the buyer. Also includes the base plates for RescueSki ski finder system but not the transmitters - these are easily purchased here: http://www.resqski.com  if you want to use them and if not you can remove them or leave them on unused as they don’t interfere with the function of the ski.
  • Bindings: Dynafit Radical ST 2 also in good condition. These are the perfect balance of beefy bindings that will release when you want them to but not when you don’t, whilst still staying at a very respectable weight. Mounted to a BSL of 304mm.
  • Skins: K2 pre-cut nylon/mohair mix in great nick.
  • Ski crampons: Dynafit 110mm model, complete with a first aid kit that fits in the void between them when packed.

£475 for the full ski setup (I won't split items)

Will Rupp 05 May 2019
In reply to Rob84:

Hi Rob,

Would you take £30 for the bosuns chair?

Thanks

Will

Gemmazrobo 06 May 2019
In reply to Rob84:

£30 for grey WC cam?

In reply to Rob84:

Is the haul  ag still available please?

Georgert 13 Aug 2019
In reply to Rob84:

Hi Rob,

Messaged you earlier but thought I'd get it on here too. If they're still available, I'll take the C4 Camalot size 1 and the Black Diamond Hotwire + Positrons please. 

Ta!

G

David Coley 14 Aug 2019
In reply to Rob84:

I'm interested in the aider and the cam hook if not sold 

tingle 23 Aug 2019
In reply to Rob84:

Are the WC cams still available? Cheers 

DcD 23 Dec 2019
In reply to Rob84:

Are the skis still available? 

rob1 30 Dec 2019
In reply to Rob84:

Is the haul bag still available and can send me some pictures if so pls

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...