/ BigClearOut L, XL Jackets/Pants/Gloves/Boots
Clearing out a bunch of kit, all L/XL sizes. Most kit has been well used. Open to offers. P&P not included.
- La Sportiva, Nepal Extreme, Size 10.5 (45). (£85) (Well used but plenty left in the sole)
- Mountain Equipment Citadel Duvet, XL (£35) (well used, with a handful of nicks and tears)
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork, Trekking Poles (£40) (Virtually mint)
- RAB Endurance Down Mitt, M (£30) (Mint)
- Mountain Equipment Guide Pants, 36 (£Offers) (Hammered but can't face chucking in landfill, gaiters removed)
- Mammut Nordwand Pants, 36 (£30) (Well used, gaiters removed, a few tears and nicks)
- Arc'teryx Alpha SV Jacket, XL (£50) (Well used, been re-proofed a couple times, a couple tears) Orange
- Arc'teryx Soft Shell Jacket Blue, LGE (£25) (Solid condition, few stains)
- Arc'teryx Primaloft Duvet Blue, XXL (£25) (OK condition, small tear on elbow)
Pics of all items can be found here: https://myalbum.com/album/yGVrRtxkSh6q
See anything else in there you want let me know.
If Andrew doesn't end up taking the mitts I will.
Mitts are sold.
Is the Arcteryx SV still waterproof and seams and zips in good order? Where is the tear please, on the elbow?
Citadel is Sold
Yes still avialable
Zips and seams are fine. Yes tear is on the elbow. It's waterproof.
That’s great could you send me payment details cheers craig
Dave MacLeod has had another vintage year. As always, he's been hard at work developing new routes all over Scotland; he has become synonymous with first ascents and significant repeats. His highlights this year include the first ascent of Mind Riot...