UKC

BNIBWT scarpa phantom 6000s size 9/43

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 smithaldo 03 Dec 2012
For sale, brand new in box with tags still on, scarpa phantom 6000s that I bought for a trip that isnt going to happen and I will realistically not use them so am selling them on.

They are size 43 which is u.k 9 equivalent.

Cheapest I can find them for is £440 so given that they have never even been worn I am looking for about £400 posted o.v.n.o

I realise it is alot of money but if you were looking for some great boots for scotland/the alps/alaska then these are probably those and a fair bit cheaper than you can get them anywhere else

I would think they will be about as precise as nepal evos but alot warmer so great for alot of things.

Good review from dave searle here which shows that they are very good in scotland and even better at winter alpine routes.

I can e-mail photos no problems.
OP smithaldo 04 Dec 2012
In reply to smithaldo: Thanks for the e-mails, obviously need to say these are the new orange ones not the old red ones and I would be open to sensible offers, £360 including postage or £350 collect/delivered around sheffield/leeds might be more realistic, that's £80 cheaper than anywhere else!
 cliff shasby 04 Dec 2012
In reply to smithaldo: hope the op dosent mind me posting this...

you need to size up on these boots,which means treat them as a 42(8),i read this on the internet before buying a pair myself and it is true,the insole in the inner boot even says 42 on it,why scarpa did this i dont know...
(i previously wore a 41 nepal evo,and i definetly havent gone up 2 sizes !)

but they are an amazing boot,they look just the same as the guide version and are only very slightly bigger volume,you would never know they were doubles(compare the guide and 6000 on the scarpa website)

OP smithaldo 04 Dec 2012
In reply to cliff shasby: of course I don't mind. When I tried them with custom footbeds I think they are maybe half a size small, especially as with a thin sock on because I figured it would be ski boots to ski in then swapping into these to climb. I suppose spending this much you would know they fitted before you bought them.
OP smithaldo 05 Jan 2013
In reply to smithaldo: post xmas bump in case anyone is looking for some.
 neuromancer 05 Jan 2013
In reply to smithaldo:

You can get these new for about 400, might be a bit overpriced?
OP smithaldo 06 Jan 2013
In reply to neuromancer: These are new. Never worn still got tags on. 350 is 90 quid cheaper than anywhere else as 440 is the cheapest I can find them. Would be open to offers around 350.
OP smithaldo 11 Jan 2013
In reply to smithaldo: Would anyone want these for 320 quid posted before they go on ebay? Absolute steal at that price!
OP smithaldo 15 Jan 2013
In reply to smithaldo: blimey, could do with some cash so £300 quid plus postage at cost or delivered free in leeds/sheff/peak district anyone?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...