UKC

Citroen Berlingo & camper conversion unit

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Mike Turner 06 Sep 2018

316497.jpg

Price: £10000

I am leaving the country for a few months (not sure exactly when I'll be back), so I need to sell my Berlingo and camper conversion kit.

The Berlingo is automatic, diesel, with air con, cruise control, parking sensors, DAB digital radio (+ bluetooth or USB stick input for music), front & rear fogs, privacy glass for rear windows.  It is a 66 plate (first registered in Oct 2016), and had 1 owner and 1000 miles when I bought it.  It now has 22,000 miles and no problems.  It has full service history and Citroen warranty till 2019.

The camper kit is home made to fit the Berlingo.  It can be transported with 2 rear seats, but needs the rear seats removed for sitting/sleeping.  It will convert as a double, in which case all rear seats need removing (best left at home for a trip), or as a single, in which case the rear seat behind the driver can remain.  Although this seems awkward, it was done to make sure there is enough headroom for when using the kit for sitting.  The kit has 2 storage areas and a table which also doubles as part of the bed.  Curtains are not shown in the photos, but they are included and cover all windows.

I'm based in Ipswich, but can deliver it, if you are not too far away.  If you are local you are welcome to come and look at it.  I can send more pictures to anyone who is interested, I'm also going to offer the camper kit on eBay and there are more pictures there - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142929437819

Thanks for looking

Post edited at 17:02

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...