UKC

Clear Out: Rab Latok, Rucksacks, Quickdraws etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Greenman28 07 Jun 2012
premier post photo
Having a clear out of some kit for an upcoming trip:

Rab Latok waterproof jacket. £210. Size small. Colour Blue. Brand new still with tags. This was an impulse buy but the arms are a bit too long for me. I've since bought a replacement so the rab not needed. Just looking to recoup my costs now. This is a great jacket using a mix of midweight and heavy-weight 3 layer event® fabric.

Osprey Kestrel 68 Rucksack. £50. This has seen little use, shows little sign of wear and is a great all round multi-day rucksack. I personally can't get the waist belt quite tight enough but I am W29" hence the sale

Boreal Dakota 28l daysack. £25. Brand new with tags. Colour black/orange. This is an unwanted gift.

Camp Orbit Express quickdraws x 5. Brand new with tags, completely unused. £40. These would be ideal for sport climbing. A bit too short for trad.

Terra Nova 4 person emergency bothy. £20. Used condition but no major tears, still absolutely fine for many more wet and windy mountain days.

Asolo Atlantis GTX boots. Size 8. £40. Used a few times on light trails, basically as new condition. These are women's boots but...wait for it....can actually fit men too.....so long as your feet aren't too wide.

There are some extra bits of kit that aren't in the photo but still for sale......

Metolious Stimulator fingerboard. £50. Again, brand new unused with screws.

Rab vapourise trousers. £25. Size small. Used but still in great condition. These are just like the smocks in trouser form, fleece lined with pertex shower repellent outer. Great for winter or cold mountain days.

Prana bouldering pants. £20. Size medium. Colour olive green. These are very similar to the moon climbing trousers. Seen very little use.

If you require any more photos of items please let me know!
 TL91 07 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28: You've got mail!
 OliBangbala 08 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28: yhm
OP Greenman28 08 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28:

Bothy bag sold!
OP Greenman28 08 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28:

Just for info the Rab jacket is not the alpine or trek version of the Latok which are a bit cheaper (and also thinner and less robust).

It is the latest Latok "top of the range" jacket still brand new. If you want more info check out the link:

http://rab.uk.com/products/mens-clothing/shell/latok-jacket.html
Likes to Fly 08 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28:

YHM re bouldering pants
 stargazer85 09 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28:

Osprey rucksack sold!
 alexm198 11 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28: Yhm re VR pants
 stargazer85 11 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28:

Prana pants sold!
 stargazer85 11 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28:

New item for sale!

Vaude Taurus Ultralite 2 person tent. £130
This has been used for one night in Wales so is basically as new. We decided to go for a roomy 3 man in the end cos we're a bit soft! Great light weight backpacking tent.
rmt 14 Jun 2012
In reply to Greenman28: You have mail re tent
OP Greenman28 09 Sep 2012
In reply to Greenman28:

Hiking boots and Rab jacket still available. Would take £30 for boots and £180 for the rab jacket. Would like to get rid of them!
OP Greenman28 09 Sep 2012
In reply to Greenman28:

Also please note the rab jacket is not the alpine or trek version but rabs top of the range mountaineering latok jacket.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...