I bought most of this rack just over three years ago when I was climbing regularly. Very soon afterwards my situation changed and I have spent the time between then and now travelling around the world and never regularly climbing. I haven't climbed in over two years, and other diversions have diverted my fancy (and my wallet), so reluctantly I think it is time to sell my gear.
Most of it has had very little use. It has been stored dry and indoors.
The full bundle includes:
- 10x Quickdraws (DMM prowire) (3 short, 5 med, 2 long)
- Wild country rocks full set sizes 1-14
- DMM wallnuts full set sizes 1-11
- Wild country rockcentrics full set sizes 3-9
- DMM 3cu: 1/2
- DMM 4cu: 0, 0.5, 1.0, 1&1/4, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.5
- HB quadcam: 1/2, 1.0
- Trango: 3.0
- 2x DMM phantom screwgates
- 1x DMM sentinel screwgate
- 1x Black Diamond airlock screwgate
- 10x assorted wiregates (including oval racking gates)
- 1x wild country nut tool
- 1x black diamond chalk bag (with chalk!)
- 1x Petzl Calidris harness (Old style with four plastic "stand-off" gear loops). Personally I wouldn't buy a second hand harness, but it has plenty of life left in it, so it would seem a shame to throw it away. Size 2
- Scarpa climbing shoes (I can't recall the name and they don't make them any more. The closest of their current range is the 'Mago'. They are very aggressive - read painful - shoes, size 43.5 or UK 9.5. I am UK 9.5 and I wouldn't recommend these for anything more than UK 9.)
- Red Chili Sprint iz shoes UK 9.5 EUR 44. Lovely comfortable shoes, lots of life left.
- 2x petzl reverso (1 first generation, 1 second)
- 1x wild country vc pro belay device
I also have four Grivel 360 ice screws (2x12cm, 2x16cm) and a pair of grivel g12 crampons with anti balling plates, accordion and grivel crampon bag (at parent’s home, not pictured). All have had use, but are nowhere near end-of-life.
Ideally I would like to sell it all as a bundle, or at least keep the rack togther. But I realise that probably won’t happen, so feel free to make offers. I will wait a couple of days before I start selling off individual items.
Price: £750 for the whole lot, £600 for the rack, or make me an offer for all or part of the set. Postage will be charged at cost for each delivery.
I am currently in the North East, as is all the gear pictured. The ice screws and crampons are in Devon. Collection would be great, but I can post or meet half-way if necessary.
My name is Alex and most people find me quite friendly. I can provide more pictures of individual items if required