Entre-Prises UK Ltd is the country’s leading artificial climbing wall manufacturer. We are based in Kelbrook, Lancashire on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. You would be working with a young dynamic team, dedicated to supplying the best climbing walls in the world. Each climbing wall is unique and every project represents a new design challenge.
· Producing 3D ACAD drawings of a proposed climbing facility, from architects, clients or sales representative’s drawings.
· Rendering 3D ACAD drawings to produce photo realistic representations.
· Conduct a full cost analysis for the fabrication and installation of a proposed climbing facility.
· Prepare designs, proposals and quotations for despatch to clients.
· Liase with project architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, clients etc as required.
Other duties may include:
· Assist with the production of digital marketing materials e.g. website, brochures and, advertisements.
· Assistance with onsite installations to improve design knowledge.
Design based bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years work experience in a similar environment.
Skills and general experience
· A high level of competency with 3D ACAD.
· Good word processing skills, spreadsheets.
· Excellent communication & collaboration.
· Knowledge of Photoshop/Photopaint experience preferred.
· Applicant must be a climber.
The position is full time and is based at the head office in Kelbrook, Lancs.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Leave: 5 weeks per year plus bank holidays
Pension: 5% employer’s contribution into company pension scheme upon successful completion of probationary period
Hours: Normal working hours 39.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday
Salary: c17k –20k + bonus depending on experience
To apply please forward a covering letter and full CV by post or e-mail listed below.
For further information please contact James Nichols - Operations Director.
Closing date for applications 13th July
Entre-Prises (UK) Ltd, Eden Works, Colne Road, Kelbrook, Lancs BB18 6SH
Tel 01282 444800, Fax 01282 444801, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs Chief Instructor and Instructors The Ledge Climbing Gym , Inverness
Elsewhere on the site
In Focus The Universal Climber
Podcast Factor Two - S1 Ep.4: The Black Dog
News Massive New Gogarth E8 Roof Crack by Pete Whittaker - Bar Wars
Pete Whittaker has made the first ascent of a mega 100-metre, three-pitch E8 roof crack in Natalie Zawn, Gogarth, North Wales, which he believes could be the longest roof climb established to date in the UK. The first pitch (E6 6c)...