Entre-Prises UK Ltd is the country’s leading artificial climbing wall manufacturer. We are based in Kelbrook, Lancashire on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. You would be working with a young dynamic team, dedicated to supplying the best climbing walls in the world. Each climbing wall is unique and every project represents a new design challenge.
· Producing full calculation notes to include all reaction forces imposed by a climbing wall.
· Producing structural drawings for the primary and secondary frames for climbing walls.
· Attend pre and post contract meetings to evaluate and discuss engineering concerns that relate to the project. This may involve international travel.
· Rendering 3D ACAD drawings to produce realistic representations.
· Conduct a full cost analysis for the fabrication and installation of a proposed climbing facility.
· Prepare designs, proposals and quotations for despatch to clients.
· Liase with project architects, engineers, quantity surveyors and clients as required.
Other duties may include:
· Carry out site surveys.
· Assistance with onsite installations to improve design knowledge.
Mechanical, Engineering or Industrial/Product Design based bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years work experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
Skills and general experience
· A high level of competency with Solidworks or equivalent 3D Solids Cad software.
· Knowledge of FEA packages such as Robot or STAAD Pro.
· Knowledge of metal & timber structure fabrication, assembly techniques, part & assembly drawings, part tolerances.
· Good word processing skills, spreadsheets.
· Excellent communication & collaboration.
· Climbing experience beneficial.
The position is full time and is based at the head office in Kelbrook, Lancs.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Leave: 5 weeks per year plus bank holidays
Pension: 5% employer’s contribution into company pension scheme upon successful completion of probationary period
Hours: Normal working hours 39.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday
Salary: c18k –25k + bonus depending on experience
To apply please forward a covering letter and full CV by post or e-mail listed below.
For further information please contact James Nichols - Operations Director.
Closing date for applications 13th July
Entre-Prises (UK) Ltd, Eden Works, Colne Road, Kelbrook, Lancs BB18 6SH
Tel 01282 444800, Fax 01282 444801, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs Management Team Wanted- The Climbing Hangar Reading- Various Positions
Elsewhere on the site
Press Release Leo Houlding lights up the North East to launch his first book
The Ticklist Anna Taylor completes her Mountain Rock challenge
In this week's Ticklist, Rob Greenwood talks about Anna Taylor's continuous, self-powered round of the 100 routes that feature in Steve Broadbent's 'Mountain Rock' guidebook. In the course of just 53 days, Anna cycled, ran and walked...
Product News Flashed Pads Arrive in the UK
Article Thou Shalt Not Wreck the Place: Climbing, Ecology and Renewal