DMM currently have the following vacancy for a Marketing Manager: -
We are looking for a professional, creative, sociable individual to manage the DMM marketing team.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to formulate and manage global marketing, brand and corporate identity strategies. Experience in a senior marketing management position is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, mentor and manage the DMM Marketing team.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to formulate marketing strategy for all market sectors in line with company objectives and brand guidelines.
- Develop, implement and manage annual marketing plans & budgets with achievable objectives and timelines.
- Formulate strategy and guidelines for online activity & social media.
- Develop seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Manage advertising content and schedules.
- Work closely with the sales department to co-ordinate marketing support for retailers including POS, merchandising and event support.
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure the effectiveness of product marketing and new product launches.
- Source and manage content/assets from internal and external providers to build a collection of images and articles that reflect the quality and values of the DMM brand.
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic partners such as trade associations to maximise potential benefits for both parties.
- Oversee the company trade show presence – evaluate shows, trade stand layouts and logistics.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Ensure projects are on time and on or under budget
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Essential to your success in the role will be the ability to demonstrate:
- Proven track record of at least 3 years’ experience in a senior marketing role - ideally degree educated with a marketing bias.
- Excellent knowledge of up to date marketing techniques and activities.
- Comprehensive experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good organizational and negotiation skills, as well as self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work in a team, to prioritize and meet deadlines and to be open to change.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver inspiring presentations.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of our market sectors.
The role is office-based in the beautiful Snowdonia area and some travel should be expected. There will be a requirement to work occasional weekends.