Jöttnar is the first new technical outdoor clothing brand to enter the British market in over twenty years and has enjoyed commercial and critical success since launching in 2013. The company is expanding into overseas markets and seeks an outstanding candidate for the position of European Sales Manager.
An independent, exciting and challenging role within a dynamic young company, as the European Sales Manager you will lead the company’s growth in the key European markets and deliver the company’s regional sales targets. You will bring successful pan-European senior sales management experience with a technical outdoor clothing brand as well as in-depth, current, European retail connections.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing you will plan and implement your regional go-to-market strategy, develop and deliver a regional business plan covering sales revenue and expense controls, and assist in the development and delivery of the annual marketing plan. Despite your senior sales management experience, you will still relish rolling up your sleeves, being out of the office and on the ground selling.
- Strong understanding of the Jöttnar product range and technical outdoor clothing generally
- Strong empathy with the Jöttnar brand and company genesis
- Strategic and operational sales planning ability
- An excellent and current European personal sales network
- Superb on-the-ground salesmanship with a proven track record
- Proven and demonstrable pedigree of delivering sales growth in European territories
- Experience of forming go-to-market plans in new territories
- Commercially astute and agile
- Target-driven and confident with numbers and key performance indicators
- Excellent communicator, verbally and in writing
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Team player but comfortable with remote/home-based ways of working
- Willingness to travel and to spend time away from home
- An active interest in outdoor pursuits
This is a senior, responsible and challenging position with a package to reflect. Please send a CV and covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, along with details of your current package and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 12 noon on Friday 15th April 2016. Interviews commence week of 25th April. Employment start date is 1st July to be in position to commence retail sell-in for AW17 beginning October 2016.