UKC

FS: For Sale VW Caddy Camper 2001 £1500 Kalymnos

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Christopher Sykes 08 Jan 2013
premier post photo
Price: £1500
For Sale VW Caddy Camper 2001 X Reg £1500 1900 (Euros) - Kalymnos
Hi im selling my much loved White 2001 X reg Volkswagen Caddy Camper 1.9 SDi (diesel) with 86000 miles (British - Right Hand Drive) in Kalymnos, Greece.

Want to escape the dreary weather of the UK??

This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to buy a van to go on a road trip around Europe and discover the breathtaking climbing on Kalymnos in the process.

I have driven the van 6000 miles without any faults through Europe, it is in full working order and has been fully serviced before the start of the trip with all new filters, tyres, brakes, changed the timing belt and had a garage give it a full examination before setting off. The van is very efficient averaging 50 mpg. I managed to find insurance for under £300! The car has 5 months tax and 5 months MOT. The van has had 2 previous owners.

I have installed a high quality user freindly bed platform into the rear of the van giving a sleeping area of 2100mm x 1600mm and a underneath the bed storage for around 10 large curver style plastic boxes (included). I have also built into a van a secure storage area for laptops and valuables. All of the platform installation is solid however if you wish in the future to disassemble and use the van for work the installation is "freestanding" meaning it has been built into the van without fixings to the van itself and is unscrewable.The bed is comfortable for two people to sleep.

This really is the full package I will include in the sale a new used only on the trip gas cylinder, gas double fold out stove, cutlery, plates, mattress, clean new bedding inc pillow cases, a double pop up tent european driving kit (triangle headlight converters, hi-vis jackets etc) extender pole for clipstick/ boulderbrush, a large tarpaulin which can be used as an awning when connected to the back of the van, reflective sunvisors for both sides and windscreen making it impossible to see into the car. I am also including my Beal Boulder Mat in the sale which is in very good condition measuring 1200mm x 1500mm x 80mm.

The van has an R/C alarm/immobilizer system, (Radio CD/SD Card/Aux in) face off radio and locking glove box the rear windows are 100% black tinted. Clean seat covers and floor mats. The van has been looked after by a careful diligent non smoking owner.

The inside and outside are in very good condition for the age.

This is a really tidy van and is ready for a European road trip kicking off in Kalymnos and is the perfect all inclusive package!

£1500 / 1900(euros)

Chris - Email - Christophersykes1@gmail.com
Telephone - 07813778260

I can only put one picture on this advert, many more pictures available by email.

Any questions just email me and/or we can skype to go through the fine details.
Christopher Sykes 10 Jan 2013
Bump
In reply to Christopher Sykes: I'd be very tempted if it was in the UK, but I ain't coming to collect it - sorry!!

Have a bump
Christopher Sykes 12 Jan 2013
In reply to Simonfarfaraway: Ok, thanks for the interest. If someone is looking to do a roadtrip in Europe its the perfect vehicle. Basic toolkit also included in sale.
In reply to Christopher Sykes:
yhm
Christopher Sykes 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Christopher Sykes: bump
Christopher Sykes 22 Jan 2013
Bump

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...