UKC

Fusion 2s + spare picks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 GraMc 21 Feb 2013
premier post photo
price £265 including P@P. They have had 2 seasons of use but are in excellent condition with only minor scarring around the hammer.
The current set of picks have been used on 6 routes and are in great condition, the second set are well used but still have plenty of life left for bashing up lower grade routes and dry tooling. The axes come with all 3 spacers for adjusting the handle and the tool for removing the picks.

I'm selling because im skint and will be moving abroad shortly!. If your interested email on graham.a.mcgrath@gmail.com.

cheers.
OP GraMc 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Ginger McGrath: now 230 including p@p
 Bryan Stadden 26 Feb 2013
In reply to Ginger McGrath: pair deals now going for £319 so a bit steep for used gear, let me know if £150 will do
 Petarghh 26 Feb 2013
In reply to Bryan Stadden:
> (In reply to Ginger McGrath) pair deals now going for £319 so a bit steep for used gear, let me know if £150 will do

I sold a pair of fusion 2's without spare picks and significantly more trashed than these for £200.

the quoted price is a bargain. £150 is a joke.

Pete.
OP GraMc 26 Feb 2013
In reply to Bryan Stadden: 265 may have been a touch steep, but 230 is a good price. I know its the end of the season but your taking the piss for £150 and the pair deals dont come with spare picks. I would consider going to 210 if your being serious,

cheers.
 Jack.H.92 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Ginger McGrath:
yhm

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...