UKC

Gear clearout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 b_fillmore 03 Nov 2012
So just when I started building my rack my missus falls pregnant with our first.. There was me thinking I'd still be able to get out as much as I was but a couple of years on it hasn't turned out like that.. So, finally, I've decided to accept my fate and sell most of my rack off.

Almost all of it has only been used a couple of times, so pretty much everything is in great nick. I've tried to give honest comments next to each item of the condition and hopefully the photos are good enough to show what they look like. I'm more than happy to send over the full res files if you want to have a closer gander.

Here we go... All plus postage at cost

Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 - used for a season and a few summer trips - comes with footprint. Does have one small 0.5 inch tear in flysheet which has been repaired with tape and sealant. Average nick considering it's age. (photos to follow shortly)
£200

La Sportiva Nepal Extremes 45.5 - in great condition - slight wear to leather on outside but tread is almost like new with only slight wear to the outsides
£180

Petzl Aztar Pair of axes, hammer+adze, used only couple of times so only light scratching on the picks, leashes
£150 for the pair (won't split)

10x Wild country wild wire 15cm quickdraws - again great nick, used a few times no major fall crabs all in good nick too.
£75 for the lot, or £40 for 5.

Red Alpkit Filo XL down jacket - inc stuff sac near new nick, been stored in bag but fluffs up well. Bear in mind hood isn't detachable on this one (few years old)
£60

Wild country rock on wire 1-11 - mostly new condition, some never placed
£80

Wild country classic rock set 1-10 - mostly new condition, most never placed
£45

DMM Renegade Harness Medium - new condition never taken any major falls
£40

Petzl Tikka Plus headlight - used a few times but plenty of life left
£20

20cm Camp Ice screw - never placed
£15

Petzl Reverso 3 - brand new nick
£14

Dyneema Slings
3x 120cm
Great condition, £5 each or £10 for the 3

Grivel Simple Double Spring ice axe leash
£8

Petzl Oscillante Pulley - never used
£7

Nut key
£5

Angled Piton
£5

Grip Master - medium tension
£5

All photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36306545@N02/8151790978/
OP b_fillmore 04 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore:

Reverso and Grivel leash gone
OP b_fillmore 04 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore:

Harness and 5 of the qdraws gone now
 Cameron94 04 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore: YhM!
OP b_fillmore 05 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore:

Update as of this morning

Axes gone
Slings/ice screw/headtorch gone
 alan_davies 06 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore: you have more mail
 Mike739 06 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore: yhm
OP b_fillmore 06 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore:

What's left, with some new pricing...

Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 - used for a season and a few summer trips - comes with footprint. Does have one small 0.5 inch tear in flysheet which has been repaired with tape and sealant. Average nick considering it's age.
£180

La Sportiva Nepal Extremes 45.5 - in great condition - slight wear to leather on outside but tread is almost like new with only slight wear to the outsides
£165

5x Wild country wild wire 15cm quickdraws - again great nick, used a few times no major fall crabs all in good nick too.
£40 for 5.

Red Alpkit Filo XL down jacket - inc stuff sac near new nick, been stored in bag but fluffs up well. Bear in mind hood isn't detachable on this one (few years old)
£50

Wild country rock on wire 1-11 - mostly new condition, some never placed
£60 plus free DMM wiregate crab

Wild country classic rock set 1-10 - mostly new condition, most never placed
£40 plus free DMM wiregate crab

£7

Nut key
£5

Angled Piton
£5

Grip Master - medium tension
£5

All photos here:
 znewsham 06 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore:
would you consider £150 for the trango? Is it waterproof despite the tear?
RichGrundy 06 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore:

Would you take £4 posted for the grip master?
 Jonay 07 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore:

you have (more!) mail
OP b_fillmore 07 Nov 2012
Whats left now:

Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 - used for a season and a few summer trips - comes with footprint. Does have one small 0.5 inch tear in flysheet which has been repaired with tape and sealant. Average nick considering it's age.
£180

£165

£50

£7

All photos here:
OP b_fillmore 07 Nov 2012
In reply to RichGrundy:

Sorry already gone
 Saintly 08 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore: Yhm
OP b_fillmore 09 Nov 2012
In reply to Saintly:

Boots now gone too, only left:

£180

£50
OP b_fillmore 12 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore:

Tent now gone - offers on the Alpkit jacket? Perfect coat for the winter season!
 Saintly 15 Nov 2012
In reply to b_fillmore: Boots arrived yesterday, Thanks very much

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...