UKC

FS: La Sportiva Batura 2 Boots size 10/44.5 £250

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 jonesieboy 23 Feb 2019

323867.jpg

£250 plus postage.

These are amazing boots - I'm just not using them. Had 8 days of use in winter in Scotland. More photos here: 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VTp5DD8T2kHg8wPX9

Review here:  youtube.com/watch?v=0hWBfz-br4I&

Needle Sports said: "A great Scottish winter and alpine climbing boot that also should be OK for winter alpine climbing as along as it's not too baltic and would be OK for greater ranges use up to ca 6000m.

The new and innovative construction method has been developed after two years of collaborative field and laboratory testing in partnership with Gore-Tex. The first layer applies a Gore-Tex membrane to both the gaiter and the Cordura shell while the second layer uses a Gore-Tex insulated comfort layer for the inner bootie. Sportiva say that this solution guarantees the best possible combination of waterproof, breathability and thermal insulation properties. A new carbon underfoot with a honeycomb construction gives form and lightens the midsole package.

"The Batura 2.0 Gore-Tex is the greatest step forward in extreme mountaineering footwear," says Simone Moro, official product tester, during the first winter ascent of Gasherbrum II (not that we'd recommend them for use on Gasherbrum II).

Gaiter: protective outer shell in abrasion resistant and stretch Cordura® + additional stretch layer to protect the Gore-Tex® membrane + Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort + mesh laminated to the membrane. Internal shell: Four layer insulation structure + single layer stretch fabric tongue with microfibre reinforcements. Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort. Underfoot: Honeycomb Tech 3mm insulating carbon Midsole: Crampon compatible, 2mm polyurethane midsole. Sole: Vibram® with Impact Brake System.

Weight: 1800g per pair approximately.

NB In our view the Batura is suitable for winter climbing anywhere in Europe or North America and expedition use up to around 6000m."

Post edited at 12:23
 Petar Samkov 27 Feb 2019
In reply to jonesieboy:

Hi mate 

just a quick one, are these with a standard lacing system or the BOA ( wire ) 

cheers

OP jonesieboy 27 Feb 2019
In reply to Petar Samkov:

Lacing. There's a nifty lock system half way up the lacing so you can have the top and bottom halves laced to different tensions.

Burly1973 07 Mar 2019
In reply to jonesieboy:

Good Morning, i was wondering if these were still available?

I can see you were messaging other peeps. if they're not interested i might be

thanks,

Burly

OP jonesieboy 07 Mar 2019
In reply to Burly1973:

Hi. Yes they're still available. 

Burly1973 07 Mar 2019
In reply to jonesieboy:

Evening, as i live in luxembourg could you find out how much postage would be?

if not too much then I'd b interested

thanks,

burly

OP jonesieboy 14 Mar 2019
In reply to jonesieboy:

Now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...