UKC

New bouldering centre Ellesmere Port - Investment

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Sam-BoulderHut 13 Sep 2017

Hi there

We're opening a world class bouldering centre in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire (not far from Cheshire Oaks) and we're currently equity crowdfunding on Crowdcube. You can invest (and be a climbing wall owner) from £10 - http://www.crowdcube.com/boulderhut

There are some fantastic rewards available:

£500 investment - 6 month pass
£1000 investment - 12 month pass
£5000 investment - lifetime pass

We have SEIS available, which basically means that you can claim 50% of your investment back against your income tax bill, and all investments are for shares in the company, meaning you'll participate in dividends and capital distributions.

Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital as well as potential rewards

Joss 13 Sep 2017
In reply to Sam-BoulderHut:
Great news! Will be good to have a dedicated bouldering wall near Chester.
Looks like you are planning some great facilities for kids and families too! Superb.
Post edited at 15:16
 steveriley 13 Sep 2017

Excellent, always good to have a new facility. Looking forward to seeing this develop!
 Co1in H 20 Sep 2017
I'm really interested in this and have attempted to register to receive information. Each time I attempt the nickname box my proposed nickname has been used. I really don't want a nickname anyway, I find it all a bit silly and I'm happy with the name I have.
After a number of attempts I've just given up.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...