UKC

Nikon D7000 + 18-105 Lens

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Mick Dewsbury 24 Feb 2013
Nikon D7000 in mint condition, 2200 activations boxed with all accessories etc. along with Nikon 18-105 lens in excellent condition, boxed. Will also include Nikon ML-3 remote control as will be no longer needed. Bargain at £625 delivered to UK only.
 Fraser 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Mick Dewsbury:

Might be interested in the body only, if you'd consider splitting.
OP Mick Dewsbury 25 Feb 2013
How much would be thinking of paying?

Fraser 25 Feb 2013

To be honest, as little as I could get away with! I'd ask you what your answer to the same question is, but I suspect it'll be "...as much as I can possibly get away with"!

For me, it would be a luxury rather than a necessity, in that I have a D5000 which I'm very happy with, but am only now finding out its limitations. I'll have a look elsewhere and see if I can figure out the going rate for a D7000 body.

Couple of questions: how old is the body and what sort of nick is it in? Oh, and do you have any idea how many actuations it's had?
OP Mick Dewsbury 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Mick Dewsbury: about 15 months old & as per post
 Fraser 25 Feb 2013

Aargh, sorry - blind as a bat! Thanks.
 Fraser 25 Feb 2013

On checking amazon, cheapest 2nd hand is £529, but the ad. doesn't mention actuations. (in fairness, it's likely to be more than yours) I couldn't see any used D7000s on e-Bay. The cheapest used 18-105mm Nikkor lens there is £139 and on Amazon, it's £135.

As a rough calculation, your asking price less £135 gives £490 as a ball-prak figure. Not sure how much I could get for my D5000 body but the £490 is probably lower than you'd want to go in any case. I'd have been hoping to spend in the £400-450 region max, so unless you could do something in that range, I'll need to wait till they're a bit older and there are more on the market. (The impending D7200 might accelerate that situation, but I doubt it!)

Please feel free though to give me a shout if you don't get any takers for the full body & lens package or would consider parting with the body only for somewhere in my price bracket.
OP Mick Dewsbury 28 Feb 2013

a steal then at £600 for the lot, delivered to UK.
OP Mick Dewsbury 04 Mar 2013

I'll chuck in a BNWT Tamrac Rally 6 bag then at £600...
OP Mick Dewsbury 04 Mar 2013

Correction! After all this time I've just noticed that I've put 18-105 as the lens. It's a rather nice Nikkor 18-70 lens.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...