Climbing inspiration, supported by you

Climbing inspiration, supported by you

Please help UKClimbing continue to provide varied and free content by becoming an official UKC Supporter. You can show your support in one of two ways; both come with rewards, and one includes discounted products from Rockfax.

Please help UKClimbing continue to provide varied and free content by becoming an official UKC Supporter. You can show your support in one of two ways; both come with rewards, and one includes discounted products from Rockfax.

Loading Notifications...

FS: Nordisk Lofoten 2 ULW tent

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 steve7734 12 Jan 2020

338410.jpg

I’m selling my nearly new Nordisk Lofoten race tent, the two-person version. Green. Used twice (2 nights total) in dry conditions. Comes with a footprint and upgraded stakes - 6 MSR mini groundhog stakes - much better than the ‘toothpick’ stakes the tent came with.

This is a superlight double walled tent, coming in at about 550g - Lofoten says it’s ‘one of the lightest two-layer, two-man tents in the world and definitely has the smallest pack size’ (see https://nordisk.co.uk//lofoten-2-ulw/burnt-red/p/361/2241?ccode=true).

Pack size is indeed super small - about 11x22 cm.

This is a good tent though a squeeze for 2 people. Selling because sadly I don’t see much use for it due to recent job and lifestyle changes.

The tent retails for at least £470, plus £80 for the footprint and £15 for the stakes. So it would be £565 to pick this up new.

I’m happy to sell for £350 incl. p&p to the UK, or you can pick it up in Lincolnshire.

Post edited at 09:43
L Ultral1ght 18 May 2020
In reply to steve7734:

Hi , is this still for sale ?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.