UKC

FS: sports kit 70m rope and 17 'draws

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 jonnylowes 09 Dec 2018

320819.jpg

For sale are an Elderid Python 70m (10mm) sports rope and 17 x DMM Alpha Sport Quickdraws ( 13 x 12cm, 2 x 15cm, 2 x 22cm).

Thanks for your interest, I'm selling a 70m rope and 17 'draws that I bought for a sports climbing trip to Spain, but haven't used since. Ideal if you're heading off for some winter rock yourself.

All in very good, almost like new condition. Slight wear on the draws from when they've been used on bolts and hardly any use on the rope either. These were used for 1 weeks' trip to Mallorca and have probably seen less than 20 routes. Since getting back, they have been stored properly in the house.

I'd like £230 for the lot (posted) or we'd be talking £175 for the draws (posted) and £75 for the rope (also posted).

Could do the lot for £200 if you're local and wanting to pick up. I'm West of Gateshead, 20 mins out of Newcastle upon Tyne.

I do have these on sale elsewhere, eBay, Facebook groups etc. So reserve the right to cancel the advertisement at any time. Thanks for your interest.

Let me know if you want to see photos.

Post edited at 19:47
OP jonnylowes 09 Dec 2018
In reply to jonnylowes:

Both items SOLD! Thanks for your interest.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...