UKC

The Brit Rock Film Tour 2018

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Alastair Lee 24 Sep 2018

The Brit Rock Film Tour is back for 2018 with its strongest line up to date.

Brit Rock has all the best new climbing films featuring some of the country’s most popular climbers. Leading filmmaker and founder of the Brit Rock Tour Alastair Lee is collaborating with the cream of the UK’s adventure filmmakers as well as his own new productions resulting in this stunning new line up of compelling stories from the vertical world. Launching 25th October at the Pleasance Theatre, University Of Edinburgh the tour is set for a run of dates across the UK. 

http://britrockfilmtour.com/

View full tour

stp 07 Oct 2018
In reply to Alastair Lee:

Looks good. But I'm surprised and a little disappointed to see a big multinational chain hosting the Sheffield event when there are 3 big climbing walls and 2 universities there. How did that happen? Hopefully not a sign of the shape of things to come.

MattH 12 Oct 2018
In reply to stp:

Big multinational chain?

stp 15 Oct 2018
In reply to MattH:

Decathlon.

MattH 18 Oct 2018
In reply to stp:

Ah I see what you mean.

Interesting perception that that should put you off. It's actually a Cycle To The Cinema event that I am organising. Decathlon approached me as they wanted to put on some events in-store. We build a pop-up cinema in the central aisle after closing time. Pretty cool events. This will be the 5th one. 

stp 19 Oct 2018
In reply to MattH:

Thanks for the clarification and nice to know that your good self is behind the event. Will definitely try to make it.

MattH 23 Oct 2018
In reply to stp:

Awhhh thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...