UKC

Training & technique workshops for 5+-6c climbers

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Katherine Schirrmacher 02 Jan 2018
premier post photo
If you are looking to get some structure at the climbing wall between now and the Spring, these workshops and 3 month training plan will be for you. Specifically designed for climbers in the 5+ to 6c range the plan will go through various exercises to help you work on your technique, physical fitness, tactics and mental approach.

Each of the 3 day long workshops goes through all the exercises for the month ahead. We’ll cover training for endurance, power endurance, strength, core and flexibility. I’ll also help you to set realistic goals, and with these in mind, look at your technique, from general such as footwork and efficient body positioning to the specific techniques required for your goal. As you get closer to the better weather we’ll look at tactics and ways for you to get the most confident and calm mental approach to perform your best.

I’ve found that being part of a training group really helps with motivation so to help with that you’ll be a part of an exclusive facebook group for you to share ideas and psyche. For the last 2 years that I’ve run these courses I’ve also arranged a facebook Q&A with experts in nutrition and mental approach. 21 people have previously completed these workshops with me and people have loved them.

"The plan was excellent. Built up at a good pace, a hard but not impossible shift for someone who is a once a weeker" Lydia

"I was feeling a bit frustrated with my climbing and the thing I really wanted was to gain some tools for ongoing improvement. I now have plenty to work on and the tools to do it which is great." Isi

Here are the dates and venues for the workshops:
27th January Climbing Lab Leeds
24th February Awesome Walls Sheffield
24th March Foundry Sheffield

Great value at £250

Click here to find out more http://www.lovetoclimb.co.uk/climbing_coaching/18/2016+workshops
Or contact me, Katherine on katherine@lovetoclimb.co.uk or 07534 289377

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...