UKC

Various things for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Fruitbat 17 Feb 2020

Having a clearout, time to move on stuff that I've not used for ages. I've priced everything fairly I think (let me know if I'm ambitious) so am not after offers/being knocked-down to nothing. 

Replies, enquiries for photos, more details etc by DM please, I won't be watching this thread all the time.

All plus postage at cost or collect from N Wales.

Payment by BT, please, or cash if collecting.

Scarpa Cumbre Size 46, light use, good condition, loads of life left. No insoles. £60

La Sportiva Trango S Evo GTX Size 46, been used but not excessively, uppers good, soles have all tread showing. No insoles. £30

Vasque Alpine Lite GTX Size 37.5, unused, in original box. £95

Scarpa SL M3 Size 46 BXX (wide fitting), very good condition, not had much use. No insoles. £60

Scarpa approach shoes (model unknown) Size 38, probably 15 years old but not worn much. Light blue fabric uppers, robust stiffish sole with rand around the front. Would be good and comfy for long mountain routes. £30

Paramo Aspira Trousers Size M, good condition, with seat and knee inserts and braces, no rips, always been washed in Nikwax Tech Wash. £50

Mountain Equipment Snowline 750 Sleeping Bag Good condition, only had light use, no tears or damage, always been stored uncompressed. With stuff sack and net storage bag. £165

POD Thin Ice Rucksack Very light (approx 1kg) but tough (Dyneema fabric). Bought from Pete O'Donovan's workshop in Sheffield, I requested a couple of changes to the standard: omit the axe-loops and bladder carrier, amend the lower compression straps. Has been used, there are a couple of very small nicks to the outer fabric but these have remained the same/haven't grown during use. Still plenty of life in it. £40

Grivel G12 NewMatic Crampons Used but loads of life left, no damage, anti-ball plates fitted. £45

Black Diamond Android Leashes Unused, in unopened original packaging. £25 the pair.

Black Diamond Clipper Biner For racking screws on harness. Unused. £5. If you buy the leashes then I'll chuck this in free.

Micronuts 1 set (1-5) DMM Peanuts (the old purple ones), used. 1 set (00, 0, 1/2, 3/4) Dmm Microwallnuts, used. 3 (sizes 1, 4, 5) RP original brass nuts, 4 and 5 as new, size 1 has a small scratch but otherwise as new. £20 the lot.

Outdoor Designs Gaiters Pretty sure that these are the PermaGator model. Cordura lower half, Gore uppers, robust rubber underfoot strap. No tears etc, VGC. £15

Books:

Scottish Winter Climbs SMC, 2008, as new. £12

Winter Skills MLTUK, 2007, VGC. £8

Hostile Habitats, Scotland's Mountain Environment SMT, 2006, as new. £10

A Chance In A Million? Scottish Avalanches Blyth Wright & Bob Barton, second edition. £5

Scotland's Winter Mountains Martin Moran, second edition. £5

Extreme Alpinism Mark Twight. £5

Post edited at 11:56
 TechnoJim 17 Feb 2020
In reply to Fruitbat:

Hello,

Roughly what size waist/leg does the medium translate to (Aspira trousers)? 

Ta, Jim

makower-t 17 Feb 2020
In reply to Fruitbat:

Message sent Re: small wires! 

Thanks, Timo

Run_Ross_Run 17 Feb 2020
In reply to Fruitbat:

Pmd you about the scarpa sl's 

Thanks 

Darren 

OP Fruitbat 17 Feb 2020
In reply to Fruitbat:

Sold:

G12 crampons

Gaiters

Scotland's Winter Mountains book

Microwires

TechnoJim, I'll send you a message. 

Anyone else interested in any of this then please reply by messaging me as I see my emails sooner than I look on here and it's then just one email trail per person rather than jumping around a long string of posts here. No need to post on here that you've sent me a message. Thanks.

gravy 18 Feb 2020

Banking on global warming and an end to winter?

OP Fruitbat 18 Feb 2020
In reply to Fruitbat:

Sold:

POD rucksack

La Sportiva Trango boots

OP Fruitbat 18 Feb 2020
In reply to Fruitbat:

Sold:

Paramo trousers 

Extreme Alpinism book

OP Fruitbat 18 Feb 2020
In reply to Fruitbat:

Extreme Alpinism book back on sale.

OP Fruitbat 20 Feb 2020
In reply to Fruitbat:

Sold:

Sleeping bag

OP Fruitbat 24 Feb 2020
In reply to Fruitbat:

Sold:

A Chance In A Million? book

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...