/ FS: VW Caddy Maxi 75,000 miles £7200

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
jkfb 18 Oct 2019
premier post photo

VW Caddy Maxi C20 BlueTech TDI 2012  75,000 miles

1.6L Diesel. Manual.

Air con. Cruise control. Stop-start technology.

Basic camper conversion. Perfect for mountaineering/mountain-biking weekends away and European road tripping.

Software upgrade for improved fuel consumption: very efficient even for commuting.

Not used for business/commercial.

MOT until end March 2020 (No advisories).

Annual servicing (last in March 2019)

CD/Aux/radio stereo.

2 side doors, rear barn doors, 2 front seats.

-All fuel injectors replaced; EGR replaced 07/18; Cam belt replaced 3/18 at 60 000 miles

-2 brand new tyres July 2019 (other 2 in good condition)

-Insulated, ply lined and carpeted.

-Fitted with 7 foot single platform bed which converts to a double

-Easily removable conversion if wanting as a panel van.

-Bulk head. Shelf/storage fittings in back. Inside battery operated lights.

This has been my adventure van for the past 18 months and has been great fun. We spent 3 amazing weeks living in it in France this summer. It is really nice to drive and very fuel efficient even for commuting. The body work is in very good condition. It has a basic ‘camper’ conversion and I am selling it with the double platform bed and mattresses. It is ideal for one or two person trips. It can fit 2 bikes inside next to the bed and has a surprising amount of storage space especially under the front seats. The fittings are all easily removable for anyone purely wanting a panel van. It has a 7 foot long load space.

garethb 18 Oct 2019
In reply to jkfb:

Whereabouts are you based, any more pics you'd be able to email/share?

Ta. 

BenjyW 22 Oct 2019
In reply to jkfb:

Very interested to see more of this: could you email more photos to me please? bwilcock24@gmail.com

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.