UKC

Winter Mountaineering kit for sale.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 BlairFyffe 14 Dec 2012
Winter Mountaineering kit for sale.

Mountain Technology Vertige ice axe. Good condition. 55cm. £30+ £5 P&P

Mountain Technology Vertige ice hammer. Good condition. 50cm £30+£5 P&P

£50 for the pair (note that the hammer is 5cm shorter than the axe).

Pair of Charlet Moser Axar ice tools with Charlet Moser clipper leashes. A bit of cosmetic scratching to the paintwork, but generally in good condition. Picks nearly new, filed slightly to keep them sharp. £100+£5 P&P

One pair of Grivel G12 crampons. Have been used a bit but still in good condition. Come with anti-balling plates. £60 +£5 P&P

One pair of Charlet Moser M10 mono point crampons. Come with anti-balling plates and a spare set of mono-points. Used a bit, but still in good condition. £60 +£5 P&P

Mountain Equipment, Changabang jacket. Size medium, Green. Well used, could do with re proofing, couple of small tears (less than 1cm) £60 +£5 P&P

2 Karrimor Polartec midweight base layers. Size large. Quarter length zips. One green, the other purple. £10 each +£3 P&P

Mammut windstopper fleece. Size large. Black. Worn but still plenty of life. £20 +£3 P&P

Karrimor Summit Pro Jacket. Yellow, size large. A bit worn. £30 +£3 P&P

Mountain Equipment Kongur jacket. Bought 2006, Red, size large. Well used. Recently reproofed. Small tear which has been repaired. £40 +£3 P&P

Sensible offers considered.

If you are interested, I can send pictures. All kit can be collected from Fort William.

Thanks for looking

Blair
In reply to BlairFyffe:

How old and what version are the G12 crampons: Cramp-o-matic, New-matic or new classic? Or are they the older style G12's.

thanks
OP BlairFyffe 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Cuillin Calling:
Not sure how old they are, but they are the Cramp-o-matic version.
mountaingoatcam 14 Dec 2012
In reply to BlairFyffe: hi do you still have the crampons! If so I would like them
Cheers
Jamie
mountaingoatcam 14 Dec 2012
In reply to BlairFyffe: sorry that was the grivel ones
 SGH Matt 16 Dec 2012
In reply to BlairFyffe:
Hi if charlet axar tools still available could you send me a pic please?
Thanks

Matt
 Ben Abbott 16 Dec 2012
In reply to BlairFyffe: Hi Blair, are the CM monos still for sale?
OP BlairFyffe 16 Dec 2012
In reply to Ben Abbott: I am afraid the M10's have been sold. Thanks for your interest.
OP BlairFyffe 16 Dec 2012
In reply to SGH Matt: The axars are still available, have sent you an email about them.
 Ben Abbott 17 Dec 2012
In reply to BlairFyffe: Ok no problem. Cheers Blair.
 Anhibian 19 Dec 2012
In reply to BlairFyffe: yhm
j.kinnear 19 Dec 2012
In reply to BlairFyffe: Are the Axar ice tools still for sale? If so would you email details and pics please?
Thanks
Jon
OP BlairFyffe 29 Dec 2012
In reply to BlairFyffe:
The Vertige axe and hammer, the Polartec base layers, the Karrimor Summit Pro Jacket and the ME Kongur Jacket are all still for sale.
Open to sensible offers on all these items.
Thanks Blair
 4452arnol 29 Dec 2012
In reply to BlairFyffe:
Hi, could you please send me pics of the Changabang Jacket, and the Polar tec fleeces. Thanks
 buffalo606 13 Jan 2013
In reply to BlairFyffe: Hi are CM axes still available?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...