UKC

NEWS: Dave Graham repeats Realization

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Andy Farnell 31 Jul 2007
So I'm lead to believe. 4th ascent IIRC.

Andy F
 J/mie 31 Jul 2007
In reply to andy farnell:

ive been told this by my mates who are out there now!!
 lyons 31 Jul 2007
In reply to J/mie:
Man! that would have been something to see
 Michael Ryan 31 Jul 2007

Cheers Andy.

http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/
 seagull 31 Jul 2007
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Fantastic effort.
OP Andy Farnell 31 Jul 2007
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Glad to be a help.

Andy F
In reply to andy farnell: 6 years for DG to climb it. Must be a bit hard.
 Ian Dunn 31 Jul 2007
In reply to andy farnell: Would be nice if some of those strong boys came over to have a look at Ste Mc's routes and give them concencus grades. It would be nice if they were dry enough to climb as well!!
 seagull 31 Jul 2007
In reply to Richard Bradley:

To be fair he's fitted another few routes and the odd boulder problem in in the mean time..........
In reply to seagull: There was me thinking he had camped out hermit style at the base of the crag for 6 long years attempting yogic flying.
 seagull 31 Jul 2007
In reply to Richard Bradley:

Ha ha. Yeah, to be fair anything that takes him more than a few goes must be nails. DG must now have the best track record for nailing both really short powerful stuff and massive stamina fests. Amazing really.
 Dan-gerMouse 31 Jul 2007
Extremely talented guy, and works hard for it, so credit to him. It would be nice to see a strong team visit the UK though, places like Malham have a really unique atmosphere that should be experienced regardless of
the grade of the routes.
 TRNovice 31 Jul 2007
In reply to seagull:
> (In reply to Richard Bradley)
>
> DG must now have the best track record for nailing both really short powerful stuff and massive stamina fests. Amazing really.

More 5.14s than anyone else, or so I've read...
 Morgan Woods 31 Jul 2007

saw him fall of once last thursday from 3/4 up and he shouted something like "i'm not even f*cking pumped i just can't hang the f*cking hold"

good to see top climbers who swear falling off as much as i do ;o
 TRNovice 31 Jul 2007
In reply to Morgan Woods:

But can they manage the accent Morgs ?
 JRZ 31 Jul 2007
Yup!!

I was there. A buddy of mine has it on video. Not sure when he will figure out how to put it online.

He was coveting the climb for some time. Asked me if I had binoculars from the campground so he could look at it.

Go Dave!!
OP Andy Farnell 01 Aug 2007
In reply to Ian Dunn:
> (In reply to andy farnell) Would be nice if some of those strong boys came over to have a look at Ste Mc's routes and give them concencus grades. It would be nice if they were dry enough to climb as well!!

I agree, would be great if some of those ultrawads came over, especially as all of Steve's Yorkshire testpieces are now dry.

Andy F

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...