UKC

The Seaside Film

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dinodinosaur 05 Nov 2019

It seems as if the film, the seaside has disappeared from YouTube and BMC? I was wondering where I could get a copy of it from now? 

In reply to dinodinosaur:

I'm sure that Mike (aka. cheque) will see this, but will drop him a quick line so that he's aware - not doubt he'll have a suggestion/solution.

Offwidth 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

Wasn't part of the solution, like Stonnis, generously allowing free views for a fixed period for the BMC support? Filmmakers like Mike are not out to make a fortune but they do need some funding sources.

Both brilliant films.

vimeo.com/chequepictures ...  other social media links are under "read more"

Wil Treasure 05 Nov 2019

Mike is working on subtitles for it at the moment so I assume it will reappear at some point. Whether that'll be for free I'm not sure.

OP dinodinosaur 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Wil Treasure:

It's such a great film I'm happy to pay for it! Was just curious as to where it had gone because I couldn't find it anywhere even to buy

Jon Stewart 05 Nov 2019

It's a great film. My favourite bit is a friend of mine having a hard time on the uber-classic "wall 2m left of Pleasuredome". 

OP dinodinosaur 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Jon Stewart:

Is this insinuating it's a common mistake to climb the wall 2m left of the actual line of Pleasuredome? :') 

alex 05 Nov 2019

Hi

In return for a bit of BMC TV support in making his amazing film, Mike let us host it on BMC YouTube for a year. That's now up, so we've taken it down and I'm sure Mike has some plans for it, cheers. 

Funnily enough I think this is what I did when I first did/didn't do it, so maybe it is?

Glad nobody was there filming me that day...

Jon Stewart 05 Nov 2019

> Is this insinuating it's a common mistake to climb the wall 2m left of the actual line of Pleasuredome? :') 

Dunno if it's common, but it's definitely a mistake! 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...