UKC

Zamberlan store - scam?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dr Toph 21 Jan 2021

Anyone know anything about this site?

ysalesport.online

Tempting but slightly ridiculous discounts on technical mountaineering boots (and the rest).

Cant find anything about them, registered address, reviews, whether its really an official outlet store of Zamberlan having a fire sale.

On the principle of 'if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is', Im guessing this is a scam, but thought I would ask in case anyone has successfully ordered anything from them.

Snyggapa 21 Jan 2021
In reply to Dr Toph:

Registered On 2021-01-13 , only for 1 year with "privacy services".

my money screams scam 

lol: 

About Us

Our company is a company specializing in selling shoes,bags and clothing. The goal of our company is to adapt our products to the ever-changing needs of our customers. Since the company's inception, we have been committed to providing consumers with low-cost, reliable and high-quality products to meet the changing needs of consumers. Our products are directly from the original factory and are not distributed by intermediaries. In this way, we will save a lot of cost, so we can benefit consumers and let everyone really use affordable products

The whole site is so bad that if it's not a scam I will eat my hat

Post edited at 10:43
 Neil Williams 21 Jan 2021
In reply to Snyggapa:

If it was Zamberlan themselves it'd surely be under the domain zamberlan.com rather than that random one.

Could be one of the Chinese fake pedlars?

olddirtydoggy 21 Jan 2021
In reply to Dr Toph:

Loads of these were popping up all over social media about a year back. Scarpa and North Face were 2 of the brands hit. Sad side of the internet.

HeMa 21 Jan 2021
In reply to olddirtydoggy:

Actually even currently Scarpa boots (both AT & mountaineering) scams are about. If the price is too good, don't beleive it.

Slarti B 21 Jan 2021
In reply to Dr Toph:

No company name, no address, no telephone number, no email. 

Looks fine to me

Kalna_kaza 21 Jan 2021
In reply to Dr Toph:

Sounds like a drop shipping company. It might be worth a punt but if it goes tits up I wouldn't be holding out to reach their customer service department. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...