UKC

A few suggestions to make crag moderation on a mobile easier

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mr. Lee 06 Apr 2017
I wondered if at any point a 'moderate crag' tab could be added to the mobile layout? Currently I need to request the desktop site and enter the crag moderation this way, or leave the crag page and search for it on my list of moderated crags. If there was space for the 'edit climb' button on the route pages then that would also be helpful.

On a side note, on a small number of crags, when I try to enter the desktop version on my mobile from the crag page, the system boots me out of it and returns me to my logbook front page. I can't give you a crag example now but can do so next time it happens. I'd have no need to do this with the moderate crag tab of course.

Also, I share moderation on a few crags but as a secondary moderator rather the original principle moderator. Is there any way that such secondary moderators can also be sent the email notifications when there are updates? I've stumbled across a few updates that still unverified as consequence of no notification.

Cheers
Lee
OP Mr. Lee 06 Apr 2017
In reply to Mr. Lee:

Also, on a separate note, on the ticklist moderation page it's not possible to reorder the routes on the mobile version. You can't drag and drop. I know this worked a while back though. Definitely not my fat fingers
In reply to Mr. Lee:

I've added the crag moderation and edit climb links to the mobile view.

Using request desktop site on a mobile will have adverse affects on UKC since we only show/hide content based on screen width. With request desktop site mode on certain actions will be setup to use mouse hover/click and keyboard input vs tapping and swiping in standard mobile mode.

I'll have a look at adding the email notification next week.
In reply to Mr. Lee:

> Also, on a separate note, on the ticklist moderation page it's not possible to reorder the routes on the mobile version. You can't drag and drop. I know this worked a while back though. Definitely not my fat fingers

That should work for tap'n'drag now on mobiles (not in view desktop site mode tho)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...