UKC

App organisation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dan_hipkiss 12 Jan 2023

Previously mentioned but chasing up- Android app crag organisation is still all over the place, is there an ETA for an update?

In reply to dan_hipkiss:

Hi Dan,

We're releasing an update to the Android app at the end of the month. This will initally go through a beta phase as there's been a rewrite of large sections of the app.

I'll be posting about this on the forums when it is going out and you will be able to sign up for the beta by providing me with an email address at the time. I want to keep this an invite only beta as if there is a major issue it may involve the user having to reinstall. I'm testing the upgrade path regularly though. At the moment it seems fine, but things are often different once it's out in other users hands.

Can you give me a bit more information on the crag organisation so I can confirm if this change is making it in?

Cheers,

Martin

Post edited at 14:13
OP dan_hipkiss 12 Jan 2023
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax: basically the crags used to be grouped by area, and now there doesn't seem to be any logic to the grouping, I've tried viewing alphabetically, and geographically as was suggested previously (Oct 22 I think) but it's still the same issue. Id be interested in the beta test though

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...