UKC

Can't access anything in the rockfax app

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dimart 30 May 2020

Can't access Rockfax app. I've just subscribed to Rovkfax app, everything is fine but I can't download any thing. It says account isn't verified but can't find out how to verify it. I have a recept for my payment but can't use the app. 

In reply to Dimart:

Hi Dimart,

Have you logged into the app with the account you subscribed with? You can do this under Settings -> My Account.

If you have done this and are still having issues send us an email from within the app under Settings -> Help and Support as it gives us important information about the from the app.

Regards,
Martin

OP Dimart 30 May 2020
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

Thanks. All OK now.  I have to admit that it was not intuitive at all.  I tried accessing and all I received was a message which read:

Account Inactive.

Your Rockfax/UK account is inactive. Visit the Rockfax website to activate your account.

I did that but couldn't find any information on it.  The information you gave in your reply was all that was needed - why is it not available in the app please?

If it is in the app. it is so well hidden that I couldn't find it.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

bhudso 06 Jul 2020
In reply to Dimart:

Also having this problem, how did you fix it?

In reply to bhudso:

Hi bhudso,

to download and use topos in the app you'll need a rockfax subscription, which you can get at:

https://rockfax.app 

This uses your ukc account under the hood, so once you have a subscription running, and you're signed into the app, it all should be working. 

Let me know if you're still having issues. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...