UKC

Deleting a crag from logbooks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 a13x 21 Jan 2017
Hi,

I have just volunteered to sort out the Newfoundland (Canada) logbooks but there are some crags listed that are not crags as they are areas that contain many crags such as this: https://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/crag.php?id=23949

How do I delete the crag? I am a moderator of this crag by the way.

Thanks,

Alex
 remus Global Crag Moderator 21 Jan 2017
In reply to a13x:

Probably need to message a moderator, address is available via the contact page I think.
OP a13x 21 Jan 2017
In reply to remus:

But I am moderator of the crag in question... I just requested to moderate all of the crags in the area.
In reply to a13x:

You can click on Contact Us at the bottom of any page then use the Logbooks link and send us a message, but since I've spotted your forum post, it's sorted.

Cheers, Paul.
In reply to a13x:

However, be wary of deleting crags that you regard as collections of crags. The system works better with slightly larger crags separated by dividers (which can have their own location).

As a general rule, crags/buttresses approached from a single parking spot can often be listed as single crags with dividers. There are obviously exceptions to this but please avoid making lots off small crags/ buttresses with only a handful of routes on each.

Alan
 remus Global Crag Moderator 23 Jan 2017
In reply to a13x:

> But I am moderator of the crag in question... I just requested to moderate all of the crags in the area.

Apologies, I meant moderator as in ukc staff (alan james and co.) Poor choice of language in retrospect!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...