UKC

Feature request - Bolt fund links

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 j616s 11 Jul 2019

Request for a small feature in the app. Would be nice to have links to appropriate bolt fund websites on applicable crag info pages. Would make paying your dues take a little less digging.

In reply to j616s:

> Request for a small feature in the app. Would be nice to have links to appropriate bolt fund websites on applicable crag info pages. Would make paying your dues take a little less digging.

That is a good idea. I think we can add that easily. The bolt funds are linked clearly from the web site but we haven't got that on the app yet.

It should be added though that many of the French and Spanish areas don't have bolt funds.

Alan

OP j616s 12 Jul 2019
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Are they on the website? I think the Dinorwig quarries have a bolt fund, don't they? Can't find it on any of the main crag pages.

In reply to j616s:

> Are they on the website? I think the Dinorwig quarries have a bolt fund, don't they? Can't find it on any of the main crag pages.

That would be the North Wales Bolt Fund. You can find them all through this web site which we run - https://ukboltfund.org

My mistake above  in that I assumed you were talking about the Rockfax website not UKC. We don't have bolt fund links on UKC yet but that is a good idea - I will look into it.

Alan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...