UKC

Feature request: sort logbook / wishlist by rocktype

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 joeramsay 26 Apr 2021

What it says in the title really. I'm a serial wishlist-er and often use my wishlist to decide where I'd like to go on a weekend. Now the list is getting a bit unwieldy it would be nice to be able to filter it a bit, for instance if I know I'm going to be staying relatively close to home I only really care about sifting through the gritstone routes. The same feature for logbooks would be nice so that if, for example, you set yourself the target of climbing X grit routes of grade Y (as indeed I have) it would be easy to see how you were doing.

Fully appreciate that this is asking someone else to do work to offset my own laziness so won't be terribly offended if this gets ignored.

Thanks devs for all the hard work you put in!

In reply to joeramsay:

Edit: Sorry, just re-read your message. Yeah, can add a rock-type filter. I'll have it on there in the next few days.

Post edited at 11:33
OP joeramsay 26 Apr 2021
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Fantastic, thanks!

In reply to joeramsay:

You can do this in the rockfax app as well if you want. No need for a subscription to use your ukc logbook in it, just sign in. The rock-type filtering is done using the search bar, so type "gritstone" or whatever. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...