UKC

Hardest Sport Lead error in graphs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Matt Smith 24 May 2019

I've noticed an error in the graphs section of my logbook. It states my hardest sport lead onsight as being 5c, when I have definitely done harder. 

I think this is because the route has previously been logged as 6b+ and was probably the first lead onsight of that grade that I'd done. Now that it's been downgraded the logbook has kept it as my hardest lead, when obviously it no longer is.

Has anyone else had this problem and can it be fixed? My ego needs smoothing

Cheers 

Matt

High Bolt 3 (5c)

In reply to Matt Smith:

Have you tried deleting and then re-entering that logbook entry? Might sort it if your theory is correct. 

Andy Gamisou 24 May 2019
In reply to Matt Smith:

You need to get your finger out and onsight a 6c - that should solve it 

Luke90 24 May 2019
In reply to Matt Smith:

It's an unusually large jump in grade but quite a common issue with that "best achievement" section of the graphs. I think the logbooks store two different values for the grade on the backend. I know a couple of people who have best trad leads a full grade lower than several other routes they've logged.

OP Matt Smith 24 May 2019
In reply to Ron Rees Davies:

Had done this before and re logged it but no joy, HOWEVER, after trying it again and also then reviewed the "missing log" pop up from my partner on that day it has now worked ! Self-esteem restored.  

OP Matt Smith 24 May 2019
In reply to Andy Gamisou:

Haha. This! Long term project for years, but still no joy. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...