UKC

Logbook download not working correctly?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jon Read 10 Jan 2023

Can't seem to get it to work in any format, on either Chrome or Edge (via Windows OS) by mouse clicking, only by typing this into the address bar

https://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/export/logbook_xls.php 

Is it just me?

How am I going to run my "was 2022 better than 2021?" interrupted time series analysis now?  

In reply to Jon Read:

Can't replicate this, which is a pain. presume the two options to download normal or DLOG show?

What happens when you click download, then right click on 'Standard Download' and open it in a new tab?

OP Jon Read 10 Jan 2023
In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

The two options show as a little pop-up next to the cursor, but clicking on either link within that pop-up doesn't do anything

In reply to Jon Read:

Can you try Firefox? (chrome and edge use the same system)

If you hadn't already tried in two browsers I'd suspect an extension causing the issue.

The open in new tab didn't work then?

OP Jon Read 10 Jan 2023

Open in new tab wasn't possible  will try in morning. Cheers. 

OP Jon Read 11 Jan 2023
In reply to Jon Read:

Just tried with Firefox -- again nothing happens when I click on either 'standard download' or 'DLOG download'.

OP Jon Read 11 Jan 2023

> What happens when you click download, then right click on 'Standard Download' and open it in a new tab?

Just to be clear, right-clicking on either only brings up the standard right-click options for any webpage (back, forward, reload, etc).

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...