UKC

partner doesn't see the ascents in his account

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ariOne 19 Aug 2019

hi all,

I just purchased the subscription for the first time. Everything worked fine, I see my past ascents and the correct partner which I logged on ukclimbing. Now that I logged my ascents these days in the app and log again my partner for him strangely it doesn't show up. Can anybody help? What's the problem here? He uses ukclimbing for logging and always when he logged his ascents with me as partner they showed up in my ukclimbing account. I assumed this works in the paid app at least as good as on the homepage...?

Thanks,

Ariane 

In reply to ariOne:

Hi Ariane,

Sorry, I'm not certain I understand your issue but I will try and answer.

I think the issue you are having is that you are logging an ascent within the app, tagging a partner as part of the ascent but it's not linking to their UKC account?

If this partner already existed in your partners list (it was created on UKC and you linked that partner to your partners UKC account) then uploading ascents from the app should link with your partner in the ascent. I've looked at your recent ascents and this does seem to be the case.

If you create a new partner within the app and tag this partner to ascents though it will just include the name of the partner, you will have to link this new partner with their UKC account through the website.

Maybe I am misunderstanding your question. Please correct me if I have.

Cheers,
Martin

Max Hangs 19 Aug 2019
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

To piggy back this (I think it may be the same issue), I'm still having problems syncing. Logged 11 routes in the app over the weekend and they still aren't on the website.

I have cleared cache, restarted app and phone and had internet throughout. I keep on having to delete the entries from the app and add via the website...it just doesn't sync for me.

Is there any progress with this issue?

Cheers

OP ariOne 19 Aug 2019

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your fast reply. You understand correctly. I have Mregueira set as my partner. when I log my ascents in the app with him as my partner for him the routes should show up in his logbook like it does for me when he adds me on his ascents. But unfortunately that's not the case. I add him on my ascents in the app and when he logs in to UKC he doesn't see anything to confirm / review like I always do when he adds me on UKC. Hr needs to go and search the crag himself and log his routes although I already added him on the routes as my partner in the app. Any ideas what's the prob?

Thanks,

Ariane 

In reply to Max Hangs:

Hi Wanderlust,

I've very sorry about this. Progress has been slow on this because of other work that has cropped up but I will try and get back on this asap. It's my absolute top priority to get this fixed if that's any more reassuring.

Cheers,
Martin

Max Hangs 20 Aug 2019

No worries, thanks for the response and good luck with it

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...