UKC

Rockfax app on two devices ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 07 Apr 2017
i ve just downloaded the full costa blanca guide to my ipad and would like to put it on my phone as well. do i have to pay again ?
Post edited at 08:45

In reply to mike123:

Hi Mike

No, just make sure you are signed on with the same Apple id and you can use it on as many devices as you own. The account is linked to the Apple id, not the device.

There are a few other FAQs here - https://www.rockfax.com/publications/rockfax-app/#faq

Cheers

Alan
OP mike123 07 Apr 2017
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:
hi alan,
I already had the app on my phone it must be the same id because i only have one .
i ve gone to my account / restore purchase , i get a message that says "purchase restored it may make a moment for the changes to appear" , but then i dont get a list of previous purchased items (bram crag and costa blanca ).
edit : 10 minutes later. its there now , but i ve feeling i might have paid again, i ll check my account later and let you know.
Post edited at 09:37
In reply to mike123:

> hi alan,I already had the app on my phone it must be the same id because i only have one . i ve gone to my account / restore purchase , i get a message that says "purchase restored it may make a moment for the changes to appear" , but then i dont get a list of previous purchased items (bram crag and costa blanca ).

You will need to download them to the phone. So find the crag in Downloads and tap on the 'Cloud' icon to make it appear under 'My Crags' - this can take a while since the files are quite big. If you aren't seeing a cloud icon next to the Costa Blanca and are seeing a price, then tap it anyway since you won't be charged twice. You shouldn't see a price, and restore purchases should have got rid of the price icons next to the crags you have bought, but sometimes it takes a while.

Alan
OP mike123 07 Apr 2017
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:
sorted now. thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...